Administrative Assistant / IDP Coordinator
Job Description: This full-time position with benefits is accountable for performing a wide variety of general clerical functions including, but not limited to, telephone, reception, filing, supplies and some basic accounting. This position is also serves as a Coordinator and Case Manager for the (IDP) Impaired Driver Program
Education & Skill Requirements: Some college and/or commensurate experience required. Applicant must possess excellent communication, organizational, and computer skills (MS Office).
Compensation: This is a full time, 35 hour per week position with salary and benefits. Salary will range from $27,500 to $29,000 depending upon education and experience.
1. Serve as receptionist by greeting visitors, answering telephones, and transferring calls. Provide basic referral information to visitors and callers.
2. Provide direct support and some basic accounting duties for the Assistant Director of Operations, including receiving and sending mail, photocopying documents, managing agency purchase vouchers, making bank deposits, and other specified functions in the absence of the Assistance Director;
3. Provide direct communication support to the Executive Director, including
sending and receiving mail, photocopying documents, faxing documents,
answering phone calls and taking messages;
4. Maintain LEAF’s office and sundry supply inventory including copy machine
supplies and service; Order and/or shop locally for supplies as needed.
5. Bending, filing and some physical lifting (up to 15 lbs) are required.
6. Must have a valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle.
7. Input and maintain data in the Impaired Driver Program (IDP) computer system and also the NYS IDS program and other administrative work for the IDP of Otsego County. Serve as a client manager for enrollees in the system and track them through the program until they have completed all necessary steps.
8. Be available to meet with clients on the first two weeks of each new class cycle. Currently these are Wednesday evening classes (every two months), subject to change.
9. Assist in maintaining a professional appearance of all public areas of office.
10. Perform other duties as appropriate
This position reports directly to the Assistant Director of Operations
To apply for the position, please send:
- An updated resume
- A cover letter describing your interest in the position
- Three professional references and their contact information
Incomplete submissions are strongly discouraged. Please submit all documents electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org
LEAF, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, disability or veteran status.